Hemisphere Vector V102™ GPS Compass
Odbiornik Vector Compass L1 GPS
Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the Vector™V102™ GPS compass. The Vector V102 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a low cost and highly effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GPS' Crescent® Vector II OEM technology and two multipathresistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna - measuring less than half-meter length - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V102 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time